You will need to provide us your cost basis information or a few details on new buildings or recent improvements and, in some cases, the depreciation schedule from your last tax return. Then we’ll spend 10 to 15 minutes to discuss this information with you by phone and schedule a site inspection.
Use our Cost Segregation Calculator to estimate your first year and cumulative five year tax savings as well as your benefit vs. cost ratios.
Cost Segregation is an
It's your money!
It's your right!
IRS Approved Tax Reduction Strategy
- ENTER HERE
- EST. SAVINGS
Your property must be a commercial for profit venture with a depreciable basis of at least $500,000 and be built or acquired in 1986 or after to be eligible. The online calculator is a realistic savings estimate based on thousands of O'Connor clients properties.
Free Analysis & Price Quote
- How commercial property owners can use bonus depreciation to reduce income taxes
- Cost Segregation Increases Cash Flow
- Alternative Minimum Tax Consequences Are Not a Result of Cost Segregation
- Interior Non-load-bearing Walls and Cost Segregation
- Cost Segregation and REITs… Explained. Improve financial results. Attract targeted investors.