Due to the modest fee, clients typically achieve a 4:1 to 50:1 ratio of savings to cost, depending on the type of property and construction characteristics. First year tax savings achieved for an apartment complex were $200,000; a portfolio of office buildings saved $4.5 million; and a portfolio of eight retail centers and apartment buildings saved $1.4 million. This is based on our company experience that includes having prepared hundreds of cost segregation reports. As a result, multi-year pay-back ratios of 20:1 to 100:1 over 5 years are frequently reported among our clients.
Use our Cost Segregation Calculator to estimate your first year and cumulative five year tax savings as well as your benefit vs. cost ratios.
Cost Segregation is an
It's your money!
It's your right!
IRS Approved Tax Reduction Strategy
- ENTER HERE
- EST. SAVINGS
Your property must be a commercial for profit venture with a depreciable basis of at least $500,000 and be built or acquired in 1986 or after to be eligible. The online calculator is a realistic savings estimate based on thousands of O'Connor clients properties.
Free Analysis & Price Quote
- How commercial property owners can use bonus depreciation to reduce income taxes
- Cost Segregation Increases Cash Flow
- Alternative Minimum Tax Consequences Are Not a Result of Cost Segregation
- Interior Non-load-bearing Walls and Cost Segregation
- Cost Segregation and REITs… Explained. Improve financial results. Attract targeted investors.