No, it accurately applies IRS rules and regulations, which are so complex most investors do not fully understand them. Using cost segregation is considered a conservative approach to more correctly reflect taxable income. In fact, our report provides back-up documentation on which tax return preparers can rely. No one ever knows what triggers an audit, but in the event that the IRS has questions about your O’Connor cost segregation study, we will interface with the IRS, defending our study and answering all their questions at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
Use our Cost Segregation Calculator to estimate your first year and cumulative five year tax savings as well as your benefit vs. cost ratios.
Cost Segregation is an
It's your money!
It's your right!
IRS Approved Tax Reduction Strategy
- ENTER HERE
- EST. SAVINGS
Your property must be a commercial for profit venture with a depreciable basis of at least $500,000 and be built or acquired in 1986 or after to be eligible. The online calculator is a realistic savings estimate based on thousands of O'Connor clients properties.
Free Analysis & Price Quote
- How commercial property owners can use bonus depreciation to reduce income taxes
- Cost Segregation Increases Cash Flow
- Alternative Minimum Tax Consequences Are Not a Result of Cost Segregation
- Interior Non-load-bearing Walls and Cost Segregation
- Cost Segregation and REITs… Explained. Improve financial results. Attract targeted investors.